Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Official Lyric Video)

What do you think? 
I feel it's lovely and absolutely perfect! 
Perfect for a couple to dance to as husband and wife for the first time dontcha think??  I mean as soon as I heard this song I completely pictured Bella and Edward dancing together at there interesting wedding reception.  Didn't you?   Just love, love this lyric music video!  Great subtle hints of Twilight all the way through it.  Below are just a few of my favorite snap shots from the lyric video. 
How romantic!
Who doesn't love the representation of the chees piece?  
I can totally picture Edward and Bella playing chees on this board too... I know, I know, but I love it all... =0)
Yeah, I guess time will stand still once you are a Vampire!  Love this!
You can buy this song on Itunes now for a $1.29 I believe, but I tell you what 11.8.11 can't come soon enough.  I want my hands on the whole soundtrack not just a few songs here and there!   Don't get me wrong love the sneak peeks and I want more, but I just really want this soundtrack now!  =0)  Ugh, its killing me... Nice thing is there are only 29 more days to go!!! Yay!



PS- I own none of these pic's or video I am only sharing my thoughts on them with you... =0)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment