Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's almost time! BREAKING DAWN PART 1

We all have all waited sooooooooooo long for this movie to come out and now its finally here!  I for one have loved the wait to some degree... I mean, I have met and made soooooo many good friends along the way and because of that I am very thankful!   I hope your wait has been an exciting one as well, and I hope this movie lives up to all our expectations.   Enjoy! 
Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you. (Bella)

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge Twimom. I havent really met anyone personally through any of these groups..:-(, but i do love that i am not the only one who feels this way. brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda I get what you are saying... And NO you are not alone!!!! =0) Yay!!!! Twilight is love! =0)

    ReplyDelete