Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, November 13, 2011

On line books ~ ROCK!

If you love to read and have not discovered this web site yet you are missing out!  Onread.com is a great way to catch up on your reading and not leave the comforts of your couch, chair, or work desk for that matter.  NOT that I have done that myself!  
I am just saying this would be a great way to catch up on that book you keep putting off, and your boss would never, ever know you are not working.  Throw in a few keyboard strokes now and then and you are good to go.   LOL   
Anyhooo, check this site out.  Its great and its FREE!  =0)  Books on line, how can you beat that?
Onread

No comments:

Post a Comment