Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Cullen House ~ Miller Tree Inn

If you have ever dreamed of going to Forks, Washington someday then the Cullen House is one place you should try to stay at.  I have been to Forks myself, LOVED IT, but was not able to stay at the Cullen House, Miller Tree Inn which is a B&B.  It was named the Cullen House by the Forks Chamber of Commence.  Esme Cullen leaves messages for visitors on a message board by the front door of the inn, and the mailbox bears the Cullen name.
We are going back for Stephenie Meyer Days this September, but unfortunately once again I will not be staying at the Cullen's House.   That's ok, someday I will get my chance. 
Savanna from Our Twilight Corner in front of the Cullen House 7.2010
However, their blog site is a hoot and they always tell great stories about whats going on with the Inn and with Forks.  I highly recommend you check them out.   =)

There was a couple of stories I thought were very cute on their blog site and I just had to share them with you all.  It's called "Backpacking Edward visits Miller Tree Inn and more Youtube videos". 
Please click here to read the little story about pocket Edward, and see the video.  I LOVE the little video diary for sure... Right up my alley.  =)

Enjoy life, and I hope you all hold on to your dreams and make it to Forks one day! 

Also, we have more photo's of our Forks trip from last year on our facebook page if you want to check them out...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment