Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Friday, September 9, 2011

First day in Forks....EPIC meeting The Hillywood Show!

Sooo here we are at the Treaty line minding our own business and guess who we ran into?!!!

Yes, Hilly and Hannah from the Hillywood Show!!!!!

Let's just say they are sooooooooo amazingly sweet!!!!

We got a group picture with them and from left to right is Lynn, Olivia and Savanna from Our Twilight Corner.

Then Hilly and Hannah from The Hillywood Show, Lisa from TWILIGHTERS DREAM and Anna from Twili-fye!!!!

If this is our first day I wonder what the weekend will bring!??? :)

2 comments:

  1. So EPIC! I'm meeting Hannah & Hilly in December at The Dallas Twilight Convention and can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so envious right now!!! Hopefully going next year!

    ReplyDelete