Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Cullen House

Yeah we dropped by The Cullen's place today for a bit... Had to see how the house looked now that Alice was done remolding it.  Only Carlisle and Esme were home, but we chatted with them for a bit about the remodel, Renesmee, and her mom and dad then hit the road. Didn't want to over stay our welcome ya know.  Ha ha ha 

If you have NEVER been to The Cullen House aka The Hoke House I HIGHLY recommend you put it on your top 100 things a Twilighter should do before they die list!  
It's AMAZING to see up close and personal. 

This gorgeous home is located at 3333 NW Quimby St., Portland, Oregon.  It is however, a PRIVATE RESIDENCE, so please be very respectful of their property and their neighbors property as well.  However, you can take as many photo's as your sparkly heart desires from the street, and trust me its worth it! 
Here's a pic of the house we took back in 2012 while it was still under construction. 

Here are the after pic's we took from today.  
As you can see the scaffolding is gone and so is a tree.. Given the fact that not much on the outside looks different I will assume most of Alice's handy work was done on the inside, but it's still simple breath taking.  What I wouldn't give to see the inside!!!


I can never get enough Twilight, and going to the filming locations is just one way to solidify the sparklyness of it all even more.  It really does help to fill the Bella and Edward size hole that is left in my heart knowing there are no more books or movies coming out any time soon or EVER for that matter. ( A girl can keep dreaming though right!)  

You really can feel the Cullen's presents as soon as you walk up the drive to view this very impressive home.  Every time I see it I am in awe of it's warm SPARKLY powers.. tee hee

Its defiantly a must see for any Twilighter!


Keep'in the SPARKLE alive!!! 




2 comments:

  1. wau! I really must get there....breath taking <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauuu...i really must get there and soon. Been big fan for a while..

    ReplyDelete