Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Breaking Dawn Morning

I can't even begin to show you how breathtakingly beautiful the sunrise was this morning.  My photo does not do it justice at all.  However, I had to share and add one of my favorite quotes with it as well. 
My emotions keep running wild with the highly anticipated next instalment of the Twilight Saga movies, Breaking Dawn part 1.  The closer we get the harder it is for me to NOT see Twilight at every turn, angle or view of the world and today was no different.   I do hope you enjoy your day, your loved ones and your life because its all too short to NOT stop and watch a sunrise, smell the flowers or enjoy the world around us each and every minuet of every day!   =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment