Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, October 22, 2011

For the Redneck in your life

If you or someone you love is a Redneck, these are the stemware for you!  Yes , these are wine glasses and we found them in all places a Hallmark store...  I just thought they were the greatest find in the world, so I bought two!  Well it's great because its unusual... ok  =0)
I have friends who will not only loves these, but use them as well.   Redneck or not these are just too funny to pass up.  Yes, they are made from a real glass mason jar; lid and all included.  I know what a hoot!
What I like the best is I picked up a set for a Christmas gift and now I have a head start on my Christmas shopping.  That right there is the best feeling in the world!  Soooo, if you also want a set then mosey on down to your local Hallmark store and see if they have any in...  I tell ya they will be the talk of your next dinner party... I can guarantee it!  =0)


No comments:

Post a Comment