Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, October 9, 2011

God Bless AMERICA!

Sooooooooo, went and saw Captain America today and, wow, really not that great of a film. However, very entertaining, and I do highly recommend the film if you're into The Marvel Comics because it was pretty good.


Although, I'm sure I might be recommending the movie for other obvious reasons. Haha :0)
God Bless America!


Same with Thor and The Avengers. Hope the eye candy in these movies, I mean great actors, keep popping up in a lot of other movies for years to come as well
Saw Thor, LOVED IT, and Thor 2 comes out in 2013, but the Avengers is around the corner and I'm super excited to see those Hotties, I mean highly entertaining men, in that movie as well. :0)

More photo's on our facebook page: Our Twilight Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment