Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November'sTwilight Calender

Need to update your calendar for November? I know I had to. :0)   November is going to be a busy, and very exciting month for sure!  So ready for Breaking Dawn part 1 to get here!  At least we are in NOVEMBER now; FINALLY!  We made it everyone!  =0)  WHOOP WHOOP!
“If I did the easy thing now, let the black nothingness erase me, I would hurt them. Edward. Edward. My life and his were twisted into a single strand. Cut one, and you cut both. If he were gone, I would not be able to live through that. If I were gone, he wouldn’t like through it, either. And a world without Edward seemed completely pointless. Edward had to exist. Jacob – who’d said goodbye to me over and over but kept coming back when I needed him. Jacob, who I’d wounded so many times it was criminal. Would I hurt him again, in the worst way yet? He’d stayed for me, despite everything. Now all he asked was that I stay for him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment