Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Win a chance to meet the cast of Breaking Dawn!

Live in Oregon?  Watch Good Day Oregon this week!
You could win the ultimate Twilight Fan experience in San Francisco where you meet the actors, see live performances from the soundtrack artists and more.
  • The fan event will take place on Thursday, November 10th in San Francisco
  • Hotel and airfare will be included.
  • Breaking Dawn cast that will be appearing at the event are; Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone and Peter Facinelli.
  • Musical performances by Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last
  • By entering, you are also eligible to win guaranteed seats to an advance screening of Breaking Dawn, in theaters November 18th!
Click on this link for more info in order to enter contest: www.kptv.com/story
I don't know about you, but I am entering every and all contest that I can, when I can!!!  =0)   Good luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment