Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 days until Breaking Dawn!

Over my pile of ashes.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 10, p.186

Where's the flood, mutt?
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271

About time. The chainsaw impersonation was getting a little tired.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.278

Oh, wonderful. I knew I smelled something nasty.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 15, p.292

Enjoy, mongrel.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 15, p.294

Of course there were no survivors. Giving birth in the middle of a disease-infested swamp with a medicine man smearing sloth spit across your face to drive out the evil spirits was never the safest method.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 15, p.303

You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 15, p.304

I'm not going to forget this, dog.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 15, p.304

Ew. Someone put the dog out.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 16, p.323

I have killed a hundred times more often than you have, you disgusting beast. Don't forget that.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 16, p.324

I'll help him toss you, dog. I owe you a good kick in the gut.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.447

The more time he spends here, the less chance there is that we'll ever get the smell out.
Rosalie Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.491

No comments:

Post a Comment