Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Quest for Breaking Dawn soundtrack!!!

Soooooooooooo, we still can't find the deluxe Breaking Dawn soundtrack. I know boo hoo, but in our quest to find it hopping from store to store tonight before seeing New Moon, we keep finding all kinds of items that remind us of New Moon!
Fur hats, scarfs, and a Vamp watch. Lol.
I know silly, crazy, but so much fun. I'm sure the stores thought we were skimmers though with all our running in checking for the CD and running out screaming once we found out they didn't have it! Ugh!!! Haha
However, after the movie we will be checking three more stores before giving up tonight. Twilighters if nothing else are determined! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment