Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Motion Picture Soundtrack is HERE!!!

WWEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, who got this or is getting it today???  If you have it already do you love it?  
I know when I got a sneak peak to it a few Saturdays ago I loved it all!  I am sending my daughter to the store today to pick it up, so we will have it by tonight!  I want to listen to it on our way to see New Moon!  Whoop whoop!   9 Days to go!!!  I am so excited!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. Ok never mind I am going to take off on my lunch and get it.. Can't wait any longer!  lol =0)


Love, love  Christina Perri's song “A Thousand Years”!

Iron & Wine's ballad “Flightless Bird, American Mouth is probably my very, very, very favorite of all songs ever and I am super stoked it's on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack as well!  

The Belle Brigade - I Didn't Mean It (Lyric Video) is a bit odd, but 

the song is funky and I love it too!  So super excited to purchase this listen to it until I make my husbands ears bleed... ha ha  =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment