Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Amazing Twilight Tuesday Night

Seeing Twilight tonight on the big screen was marvelous!  And I really don't care that we were the only two people out of 7, who were in the theater as well.  We had never seen Twilight on the big screen before, and we just knew this was our one change, so we had to seize the moment.   
Weeeeeeeee LOVED it!  The sound affects were AMAZING! 
It really did feel like I was seeing the movie for the first time tonight.  Not sure why, but it just felt that way.  
The baseball scene fangtastic, of course!  Always has been one of my favorite scenes, but reliving it on the big screen was even more superber.  It felt like the thunder was cracking my spine in two when Jasper hit the baseball into left field.  Now that is the kind of surround sound I need in my home... ha ha 
I sat on the edge of my seat the whole time even though I have seen Twilight a billion times; a billion and one now.  
The only real corny thing we did while watching the movie was repeat some of our favorite lines as they were being said.  However, in our defense we were not the only ones giggling and saying movie lines out loud.  =0)

Although, the best part about tonight wasn't just getting to see Twilight on the big screen, it was the fact that I got to spend a few hours with one of my Corner girls, and that alone is the most EPIC experience anyone can have; especially when this Corner girl also happens to be my daughter.   Love you Savanna!  You are PRICELESS!  =0)

1 comment:

  1. Aww that was super sweet!!! You ladies always have a great time together. I love that!

    ReplyDelete