Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Did you see the sneak peek of Breaking Dawn part 2?!!

OME!!!!!  So what did you all think of the Sneak peek of Breaking Dawn part 2??? 
I don't know about you all, but the next 278 days until BD2 comes out will be a tough one for sure!
Here are a couple of the sneak peeks for ya in case you missed it.
  
This clip is fantastic because it has subtitles.  Which is nice because most of the clips I saw had a horrid echo to them.  I hope Summit release it for us in full HD though soon!  =o)

This other clip is cool because it has no echo to it, and I feel like we get a little closer look at Bella and Edward!  I don't know you be the judge.  =o)
Do you think they will show us the bath scene too?  Tee hee
Hey, wait a minuet didn't Rose and Alice clean Bella up while she was going through the change?  Haha, I think Edward MIGHT have other ideas when it comes to a bathing Bella! o.O  I like naughty Edward...lol 

Here is a screen shot of the note from Alice if you all were wondering what it said. 
I am pretty sure we all knew though. =o)

Oh man, I am so super excited!  Aren't you???   

3 comments:

  1. I so love your excitment ! when Im after a good giggle I go to u tube and watch your Love is my drug trailor !! thanks hun for the updates !! Im from the land of Auz. !! its nice to see whats happening eveywhere !
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go crazy waiting! This sneak peek is amazing! Of what we can see of the cottage it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know kitabob! I am super excited now even more!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete