Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hunger Games ~Toy Fair 2012

Are you counting down to HG?  If so only 39 more day until the movie gets here!  Yay!!!
Oh, and if you are curious the Hunger Games merchandise was featured at the 2012 Toy Fair in New York city already. 
Nice eh!

They showed an array of clothing and figurines as well as collectibles including jewelry, notebooks, puzzles, decals, headphones, even beach towels and lunch boxes.

Personally, I am not that into the HG collectibles however, I want this Mockingjay Pin!!! 
Ugh, I hope I can find it at Hot Topic if nothing else. 

Although, these action figures are kind of cute, and I am sure they will be available at every Wal-Mart.  However......


My heart will forever be with my beloved 
Pocket Edward! =o) 
Tee hee
Anyway, check out Buzz Focus for more info on all the merchandise you can pick up.  
 Kind of cool stuff. 


Source 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment