Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' trailer to debut on 'Hunger Games'

I am soooo excited to see Hunger Games, but cannot decided if I am more excited to, HOPEFULLY, see a longer sneak peek of Breaking Dawn part 2, or to actually see the HG movie!!!  =o)

The trailer for the fifth and final "Twilight" movie, "Breaking Dawn Part 2," will debut exclusively on "The Hunger Games" in March -- the first significant example of synergy between Lions Gate Entertainment and its new subsidiary Summit Entertainment.
247 days to go until BD2!!!
Sadly, I am not going to the HG's midnight premier however, some friends and I are going on Saturday to see   it and then head to lunch and hopefully happy hour afterwards. 
Whoop whoop! =o)

Sound PERFECT to me especially if I can add BD2 trailer to my check off list that day.  Yay!


Oh and whats even more exciting to hear is the UNconfirmed run time for 
HG is 2 hours and 20 minutes.  
Yippee!


I really hope it gets confirmed soon because I don't mind sitting through a lengthy film these days because when its longer it makes me feel like I got my money's worth.  And that's kind of nice now and days.   


Anywhoo, have a FANGTASTIC DAY and see you at the movies! 



LATimes
Thanks to @KatnipPrimrose for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment