Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Comic Con 2011 Trading Cards

Well I did it! 
I opened my Breaking Dawn Pt1 trading cards that I bought on Ebay a year ago.   I couldn't help it I wanted to add them to the rest of my Twilight Saga card collection album! (Sorry for the stinky photo's, but I was excited and in a hurry to post... lol )
I may love them,but I am still a little ticked off at Summit Entertainment for NOT making an official BD1 trading card set to begin with! 
Not sure what they were thinking except that they weren't thinking when some big billionaire making dork came up with that "bright idea", if you know what I mean! 
Epic Fail Summit! :/
Anyway, happy hunting for your set and remember....
ALWAYS KEEP THE SPARKLE ALIVE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment