Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Do you have a special Twi Valentine?

Do you have a special Twi Valentine? 

Well now that the Holidays are over I can finally sit down and take a breather, I think...  I hope everyone had a FANGTASTIC and wonderful Thanks Giving, Christmas and New Years!!  I know I was very blessed.. I received lots of TwiGifts this year, and I cannot wait to share them with you all.  

I feel bad though because I have not really blogged much in the last few months.. But I am 
hoping to fix that right now.. 
I have soooo many TwiFinds, and Twi-Treasures to share with you all.  I really don't know where to start.  Most of you though do such a fabulous job at finding your own Twigoodies that ya'll end up helping me out. 
I love it though.. 
Yay for TwiPeeps!!! 

However, one of my latest Twifinds coincides with V-day which I am supper excited for because now I can work on sending my TwiPeeps some Twilove!  lol  ;)
Yay, Breaking Dawn P2 Valentines Day Cards.. Whoop Whoop

However, I hate to say this, but this card below reads like a Trojan condom commercial . I know, I know, these cards are instead for school kids, but come on read this one, and tell me where your mind goes? HA!  
Maybe after all these years of watching HAWT and cold blooded men running around on the big screen half naked has finally taken its toll on my mind... Its officially in the gutter zone!  Ha, Ha, Ha! ;)

Found another great V-day card though too... 

This one is going in my collection of Twilight cards though.. Sorry, can't bring myself to mail this one.. 

Its very TwiCute though because there is a little quiz on the inside of the card. 

Then on the back after you take your quiz you'll find out who you are mostly like... Yay! 
So who do you feel you are more like?

Happy Twi-Hunting!

ALWAYS KEEP THE SPARKLE ALIVE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment