Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Twilight Colored Glasses

I am a 100% positive I see the world through Twilight Colored Glasses!  lol 
Who doesn't love a good sunrise or sunset, but I know I am a tiny bit obsessed with Twilight when everything I see reminds me of Twilight.  ha ha  I don't care though.
 I like seeing beautiful things and thinking of or about Twilight. 
I know a few people who love to think this way too.  Do you?  =0)
How can you not think of Twilight when you see such beautiful and amazing things such as this sunset?  Twilight is the same to me.  It's beautiful and amazing as well!  =0)
I don't care at all if I see the world through Twilight color glasses because I believe it makes the world a funner,yes funner, world to be in. lol  It's kind of a game of mine.  I have always loved the outdoors and Twilight is my favorite time of day, but now I enjoy it even more thinking of true love that can define the odds when it comes to Edward and Bella's love story.  =)  It's like my happy place and we all have a happy place.  I wont knock yours if you don't knock mine.  =0)

For even more pictures check out Our Twilight Corner... =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment