Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Twilighters! 2012

It has been an exciting and fantastic year here in Our Corner of the world.  I am 100% positive 2012 will be as well.  We want to wish every one of you Twilighters out there a healthy, happy and SPARKLY new year!!! 
Please BE SAFE, not only tonight, but always!  Remember we need you all to keep the SPARKLE alive!  =o)
NO DRUNK DRIVING. 6pm-6am New Year's Eve/Day AAA will take you & your car home FREE, member or not: 800-222-4357!!!
Little keys open big locks
Simple words reflect great thoughts
Your smile can cure heart blocks
So keep on smiling it rocks.
Happy New Year 2011
– Unknown

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Receive my simple gift of LOVE
Wrapped with SINCERITY
Tied with CARE &
Sealed with BLESSINGS
2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.
HAPPY NEW YEAR…

No comments:

Post a Comment