Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hungry for more of the Games!

Wow, loved the Hunger Games, but it left us thirsty for more! How bout you?

Still can't believe we have to wait until 11/2013, to see Catching Fire though!
Ugh, really?

Man I hope they move that date up a bit! However, as much as I loved the movie I have to say,,, "the book was better!". Lol Isn't it always though?

What did you all think?
Love it?
Hate it?
Well we loved it, and now I'm ready to braid my daughters hair and buy her a bow which she would looooooove for me to do. Haha

Anywhoo, if my Flixster app is correct we only have 600 days to go until Catching Fire comes out. *BIG SIGH* Grrrrrr!
Oh well, we are use to counting down to things after all... I mean we are TWILIGHTERS right?! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment