Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer, Forks, Winter, Spring!

The first time I went to Forks I fell in love with it, and all its SPARKLE.

However after seeing these photos that Rianilee from Twilight Tours in Forks took I love Forks even more!
There absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful, and if you haven't been on a tour with Twilight Tours in Forks you needs too! Awesome business with fantastic folks!


That's probably one of the biggest reasons why I love Forks.

The people! :0)  

So I dare you to go to Forks, take a tour, and not to fall in love... In love with it all!  

I this is my favoite pic.. I love seeing Bella's "trucks" covered in snow. 
Snow pretty... Ha ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment