Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, April 30, 2012

The 2012 Winners of the BEST Northwest Escapes are coming soon!


2012 Winners Coming Soon…

Voting is CLOSED, 
but I hoped you all voted because the numbers are being crunched as you read this right now!

Results will be announced starting May 4th, but if you didn't already know guess who is listed under  
Great Getaways??? 

Yes FORKS!!!
Forks was listed as one of  the 38 nominees for BEST Girls Weekend Destination, and as one of the 22 places for BEST Tourist Town.  

I say, "AMEN" to both! 

Way cool!  
Man May 4th can't get here soon enough!  I am super excited to see who the winners are!!! Eeeek!  
My fingers are crossed for Forks!!! 
Whoop Whoop

Oh, BUT wait there's more....

La Push, and Ruby beach were both nominated for BEST beach too!  
Can this get any better?? Why, yes it can!  
Even Port Angleses', Olympic Hot Springs, was nominated for one of the 
BEST place to Skinny-dip; OH MY!  ha ha 
(Sorry no photo of that event will be posted... Kee hee )

However, what tickled me the most was the Worlds Large Spruce Tree, my fav, was 
nominated  for the BEST Roadside Attractions.  Which if you ever head to Forks, north on Hwy 101, its a MUST stop and see because it is HUGE!!! 
There are sooo many great place in the Pacific Northwest that are nominated I personally hated voting for just one, but I did vote, and I cannot wait to see the results! 

Click here to peek at all the great spaces and places that were nominated for 
the 2012 BEST Northwest Escapes:
I wish them all the best of luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment