Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, May 5, 2012

SWATH for Halloween?


Do you love Halloween?  

Or just dressing up?

Well check this out!!

Now you can buy SWATH costumes.  

AWESOME!

I don't know about you all, but I'm super excited for the movie to come out, and I believe its gonna be, FANTASTIC, but I did not expect to see costumes out already.
Hey, I am not complaining.. 


Look whose shown in one of the ads too?  
Yep, that's KStew in her very own butt kickin, bad a$$ girl armor! 
Ha ha , love this!!!  

Personally, I love Snow Whites shield! 
So check out Halloween Costumes 4U to get your very own SWATH costume for 
Halloween or for every day wear... Its all good!  

Remember:  Always keep the SPARKLE alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment