Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ellen Reads '50 Shades of Grey

Ha ha Ha OHMY50SHADESOFTURNINGRED!   
I have not read this book yet, but I sooooooooooooo want to!  Kee hee 

You have GOT TO watch Ellen try to read Fifty Shades of Grey.  

If you have no CLUE what the book is about--Weeeelll, I believe after watching this video 
all sorts of bells and whistles will go off in your head... 
And then some... 
Ellen ROCKS!
My TwiBFF Lisa, from Twilighters Dream, is reading this book, and yesterday she was texting me screen shots of the pages she was reading while she was pool, so I now have a REAL understanding of what the book is all about per say.... 

I'll just say the books puts it all out there for ya..   HA HA, I cannot wait to read it.  =o)

 I remember hearing about it as Fanfic, and I think I even read some of it way back when.  However, if you have NOT read anything from Fanfiction.net you should!  There are some really great stories on there.  Spin offs from every book imaginable.   

My personal fav's are the Twilight ones for sure!  
Well enjoy and remember to always Keep the SPARKLE  alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment