Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, August 5, 2012

More TwiCute Items for my TwiGirl Cave!


OHMYTWICUTENESS!!
I am not sure where I will hang these, but found them at Target the other day,
 and though they would be prefect in my TwiGirl cave!
Love the frames! 
I can so see photos of Edward and Bella in them... 
Or my kids.. Ya know, whatever... lol 

Chess piece hooks... 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK  Love it!
Not really sure what I will hang on them, but I am sure I will find something.. Plus my 
TwiGirl cave is near the guest restroom, soooooooo I was thinking I might turn that room
 into a Twi room too!  If I do these little hooks will look fabulous in there... 
BUT shhhhhhh, 
don't tell my hubby... lol 

Hey, I am just keepin the SPARKLE alive is all!  

Stay tuned.... =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment