Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, August 4, 2012

TwiCute for the TwiGirl Cave!!

Another awesome find that will work great in my Twilight room..
Or I should say TwiGirl cave!

Whatcha think? Very cute eh?

I just love all the Damask items I can find..
Very Twi to me!
Even my son said these were cool and coming from a 16 year old boy I will
take that as a very good compliment!  
Although, I think the color of my walls need to be changed a bit to match 
with these a little better... However, the color of my walls will soon not matter 
once all my Twilight Treasures are hung up anyway, so why go through all that 
work ya know.  lol  =o)

Anyway, this is all just for fun, and I can't wait to see my TwiGirl Cave 
completed someday.  Although, at my rate I am sure that wont be 
for a few more years... UGh.. ha ha =o) 

Click here: ABC Distributing to see better photos and prices.. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sally! I can't wait for it all to come together.. Love Twilight and finding Twilight too! =o)

    ReplyDelete