Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Found my Copy of The Twilight Saga: Complete Film Archive

Even though I haven't opened it yet.
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
Why not open it? 
 Weeeelllll there's way too many spoilers in it, so I just can't open do it yet. Must wait until after BD2 comes out.
I love the fact that its a hardcover book though. That defiantly makes it a life long keeper when it comes to a Twi treasure. :0) Super excited to see what's inside it though.
Anyhoo, only 29 days to go, so it won't be long now!! 
 IF I decide to open it!

Oh and if you want to order your copy now. Then click here!  =o) 

Hey, I'm just Keepin the SPARKLE alive is all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment