Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Stills From Catching Fire!! **Spoiler Alert**

I am super excited to finally see some images from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and if you ask me November 21, 2013 can't come soon enough!

Well this looks like a sexy awkward scene now doesn't it? 
Oh Gale! Awwwww, be still my beating heart! lol 
Looks like they have really changed up the costuming in this next movie.  
Peeta is lookin might fine too!
So far I am loving the cast!
Philip Seymour Hoffman is always great!
Pres. Snow... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  lol 
They better hurry up and finish these movies otherwise Prim will be taller then all of them.. No little duck any more if you ask me.. ;)


Source: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment