Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Catching Fire is coming too!

I've read the Hunger Games Series and love all the books, so when I found this on Flixster this afternoon I had to share my excitement!
I knew they were filming book one, Hunger Games due out 3/2012, but had no clue Catching Fire was coming in 2013! Yippee!


This makes me very happy because I can't even think, right now, about Breaking Dawn part 2 coming and going just yet! *Tear tear*! Because once part 2 hits theaters this will mark the complete and total end of all our fabulous Twilight funness so to speak! Unless, we can get Stephenie Meyers to finish Midnight Sun?! Please Steph!!!? Pretty sparkle please!!! :0)


Basically, it gives me something else to look forward too. However, Twilight and all it's fun will never, ever end for me and Our Corner Crew!!! Never!


Will it for you?


Check us out on facebook: Our Twilight Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment