Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"I’m too old to play Edward Cullen in future Twilight films"

Yeah right!  
I would take Rob playing Edward any day at any age wouldn't you?  However according to NYDailyNews.com Rob is curious, but sounds like it would be a no go IF Meyers ever continued writing another chapter in the Twilight Saga.  
It's too bad cause, I sure would loooooove to see Rob play Edward in Midnight Sun! 


Don’t get your hopes up, Twihards.


Robert Pattinson, well-coiffed actor extraordinaire, joked that he’s already past his prime to play “Twilight” heartthrob Edward Cullen in any future film installments of the series.
“I’d be curious what (Stephenie Meyer) would write, but I just think I’d probably be too old by the time (they did it),” Pattinson told reporters of the possibility he’d reprise his role while at the world premiere of “Bel Ami” in Berlin.

“I’m already too old,” he continued. “But yeah, it’d be kind of interesting.”

The actor, 25, first came to prominence in the 2008 film adaptation of Meyer’s cult series “Twilight,” and has since gone on to star opposite Reese Witherspoon in “Water for Elephants” and opposite Emilie de Ravin in “Remember Me.”




Source NYDailyNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment