Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 Release Date!!!

NEW MOON GRAPHIC NOVEL Vol. 1
WILL BE RELEASED
OCTOBER 30, 2012!!!  
(this photo is NOT from the New Moon Graphic Novel 1! There are no photo's out yet.)
Although, images are NOT yet released for your viewing pleasure, that I can find, you can 
still PRE-order a copy now from Amazon.com. YAY!!!
I don't know about you all, but its a MUST have for my Twilight Treasurer Collect!

It's super exciting to know they are all coming. Well they all better be that is... 
ANYHOOO,  if you still don't have the Twilight Graphic Novels 1 & 2 then what are you waiting for???  

Keep the SPARKLE alive baby!!! =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment