Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, March 19, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Trailer #2

Wow, this second trailer had me itching for 6.1.12 to get here big time!  
Oh, why do they tease us so? 
I might have to go to the midnight showing of this one for sure!

Here is the first trailer as well, so you can watch them all together..

Just in case you have been under a rock somewhere and missed it..
Yeah right!  =o)


I love this behind the scene info too!  
 Wow, the evil queen is fantastic! Charlize Theron is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment