Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy to see Summits Logo on Breaking Dawn Pt 2!

I love this edit my TwiBFF did Lisa from Twilighters Dream did!  
If you haven't checked out her page/blog you should.  She ROCKS! 
I know Summit Entertainment is now Lions Gate, but just like Lisa stated on her facebook page I'm still happy to see the Summit logo on all five Twilight Saga movies as well.  =o)

It's like tradition, so to speak.  It a must there when we all go to see the midnight showing of  BD2!  

The last installment of the Twilight Saga may mark the end of an era, but I wouldn't have changed a thing, and what a fangtastic journey we have had!

208 days to go!!! =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment