Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Twilight: The Graphic Novel Collector's Edition (The Twilight Saga)

BEAUTIFUL!!! 
WOW!!!

A collectors Edition of  the Twilight Graphic Novel will be 
out in October 2012!

But of course I already have the first two graphic novels, but that's ok.... 
I will check this one out when the New Moon graphic novel comes out.   I know I am a sucker for Twilight Treasures!  =o)

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret...


This title will be released on October 30, 2012.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment