Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, January 12, 2013

March 2, 2013: Breaking Dawn P2 DVD Release date?

Ummm, I'm thinking its gonna be March 2, 2013 before Breaking Dawn P2's DVD debuts...
Why you ask?
Well because dontcha think we'd be pre-ordering it by now if it was gonna come out 2/16/13???

Check out this link, and the dates they are showing... www.dvdsreleasedates.com

And this link to Best Buy has 3/2/13 as well...www.Bestbuy.com
I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I have a strange feeling I'm not. :/

1 comment:

  1. More than likely it will not be March 2nd or February 16 because BD extended edition comes out on the 2nd and the 16th is way too early especially looking at BD's release date. I'm thinking more along the lines of Late March/ Early April. Even then depends since it is the last release of a twilight dvd. Maybe that want to do something special.

    ReplyDelete