Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 32, and still counting....

He started to pull away – that was his automatic response whenever he decided things had gone too far, his reflex reaction whenever he most wanted to keep going. Edward had spent most of his life rejecting any kind of physical gratification. I knew it was terrifying to him trying to change those habits now.

Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 2, p.25


I love this quote because I think we can all relate to rejecting physical gratification at some point in our lives. Plus, I don't believe there's a word in any of the Twilight books I don't love. I mean come on, don't you love every word too?
I know we have established this already, but I cannot wait to see this book on the big screen! 32 days and counting!!! Yay! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment