Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Belle Brigade ~ I Didn't Mean It

11.8.11 cannot come soon enough as well as 11.18.11, if you ask me! 

My friend Angie who runs Pure Twilight on facebook sent me this info today, and I just love this song.  Seeing the video was fantastic as well however, I do hope they make another one because this one is a bit odd to me. 
Although, that does not change my view about the song in the least!  Love it and Breaking Dawn is going to be EPIC and leave us all wanting more...  This I am 100% positive of!
Source: RollingStone


1 comment: