Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Twioween

Our Twilight Corner wants to wish you all a safe and fun Halloween!  Please "be safe" and watch out for Vampires and Werewolves tonight!!!   :)
Eat, drink and be scary this year!

Nothing beats a haunted moonlit night on All Hallows Eve.... And on this fatal night, at this witching time, the starless sky laments black and unmoving.  The somber hues of an ominous, dark forest are suddenly illuminated under the emerging face of the full moon.  ~Kim Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment