Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How do you show your Twipride?

Do you have car bling?
I show my love and support for all sparkly Vampires by sporting a few stickers and decals on the back of my car.   Nothing to flashy, but just enough that any Twifan would be able to recognize another Twilighter a mile away.  
So do yo have a Twipride you flash on your vehicle?   Do you have a little "SPARKLY" decal or something somewhere on your car, truck or bike which shows what Team you bat for?  If so then tell us about it, or better yet show us by posting a photo on Our Twilight Corner's facebook page.  I know we'd love to see it!  =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment