Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finding Twilight in Finding Oregon

Some of you might wonder what my love for Oregon has to do with Twilight or what my love for Twilight has to do with Oregon.  Well you see Twilight is not just about books, movies or hot guys for me.  Its about feeling whole as a person, completely content and happy with myself whether its because I got there on my own or had help from a person, place or thing.  It’s what I love to do, and how I love to feel at any given moment.  It's what brings me joy, and helps to keep me grounded and sane when life gets out of control.
Oregon and all it has to offer will always be my Twilight.
 Click here to see Finding Oregon's amazing video

This is an amazing video done by Uncage the Soul Productions and it’s a must watch!   
I love Oregon, always have and always will.  I believe once you see this video you will be in love with Oregon and the Pacific Northwest as well.  It’s a great place to explore and everyone always seems to have the most epic adventures no matter where you go and what you see.  If you can't find or see Twilight in this video then may the Volturi hunt you down...  tee hee Just kidding... Enjoy and keep your sound up too.  =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment