Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Less then a week! 6 days!

“Her fashion sense hasn’t improved as much as her balance.”
-Alice, pg. 409

“Oh, give her some credit. She wasn’t going to do anything. You’d want a closer look, too.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.439

“But look at how she’s dressed. It’s been killing me all day. That is clearly the priority.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 24, p.472

“I know – I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 24, p.472

“She has never been set down in her entire life. She’s going to be the most spoiled half-vampire I existence.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 24, p.473

“Look at you! You need me to show you how to use your closet.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.492

“Yes, yes, she always looks gorgeous.”
-Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.501

No comments:

Post a Comment