Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nine days until Breaking Dawn!




If you don’t send Edward out, we’re coming in after him!

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 2, p.29



You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 4, p.69



Nice to have toddlers guarding the fort.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 11, p.221



Did ya get in a couple of good swipes?

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.442



Aw, what a waste. And here you’re probably the one person who could take him – since he can’t get in your head to cheat – and you had a perfect excuse, too.  I’ve been dying to see how he’d do without that advantage.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.442



So it’s still standing? I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.490



I’m sure you’ll ace your classes… apparently there’s nothing interesting for you to do at night besides study.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.491



‘Bout time somebody scored around here.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 25, p.511



I’m not even sure she’s really a vampire, let alone a newborn. She’s too tame.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 26, p.517



Oooo, scary.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 26, p.517



You gonna back down so easy, little sister? Not much wild about you, is there? I bet that cottage doesn't have a scratch. Did Edward tell you how many houses Rose and I smashed?

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 26, p.520



Chill, Bella.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 28, p.549



I’m not going down without a fight.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 29, p.561



Hard to feel confident when you’re surrounded by horse-sized wolves.

Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 39, p.745



Source: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment