Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanks Honeycat Cosmetics

We won, we won, we won!
Got a big box in the mail today, and for the life of me could not figure out what it was... I mean it came all the way from New York City, and I don't know anyone from NY, but that's cool... I love presents, so if you want to send me free gifts please do so anytime.. ha ha 
Peek-a-Boo, I see you!
So my son and I opened the box, looked in, and guess what we found?   Honeycats!  Yay!  I had forgotten Our Twilight Corner entered to try to win a free gift from them and well we did!

Twilight Blogs hosted a give-a-way, and we were one of the winners picked on 10.29.2011. Yippee! Thanks!


 If you have not heard of or tried Honeycats then check them out on Facebook or at their web site!
Yep, Honeycats made it in Our Twilight Corner. ha ha   Had to take a photo there ya know... =0)
We won the "Don't B-Negative Body Scrub" and we love it... Smells like bubble gum, and gives our skin that healthy glow after using it.. =0)   Thanks Honeycats, its wonderful! 
Check us out on Facebook: Our Twilight Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment