Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twilight Tuesday Eclipse!

This is it!  The last of the Twilight Tuesdays.  Who is going to see Eclipse?  I know we are for sure!  I mean two more days, and we get to see Breaking Dawn part 1!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!!!..
Although, I will miss Twilight Tuesdays because you know there are just some movies that should always be seen on the big screen and the Twilight Saga movies are defiantly those kind of films! Enjoy!!! =0)
When I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark — on both of you. I’m not sure those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own. I can’t blame either of you for something I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn’t let me escape the consequences.
~Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 24, p.534

No comments:

Post a Comment