Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Monday, February 13, 2012

Henry Cavill as Edward Cullen... Say What?

Did you know... 

Henry Cavill was apparently Stephenie Meyer's first choice to play Edward.  However, by the time production was to begin, he was 25 years old, and no longer looked the part of a 17-year old. He was then offered the part of Carlisle Cullen but turned it down due to his commitment with TV series "The Tudors" (2007).

I don't know about you all, but he kind of has that Edward Cullen debonair look to him.  
I think if he was younger he would have made a great EC.  I mean come on look at this photo of him!  
Yum, Yummy!!!

He looks very sophisticated and charming as all heck in this shot too.   
Very Edward Cullen-ish if you ask me. 

 You know he will be the next super man as well right?  

 I am not that in to the kryptonite fearing hero, however I might be if  Henry is half as good looking as he was in Immortals.   
Talk about an AWESOME eye candy of a movie there. 
WoW! *Fanning my self to keep cool* 
Ladies there might be a lot of blood in that movie, but there is an equal amount of man skin as well and its well worth the gore! 
Well its good to know these things about Twilight, and who we could have been drooling over if we didn't have  our lovely, golden haired god of man Robert Pattinson. 

However, as HAWT as Henry is I am still very glad our Edward Cullen did not change, has not changed and will NEVER change for us!  



Source 1

No comments:

Post a Comment