Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Picture of Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson at a Party 02/19/12


It's awesome to even see a blurry pic of the two of them together, relaxing and having fun at their friend Scout's 'themed' Dirty Dancing Birthday Party.
Source



 Apparently Rob and Kristen stayed for a very long time at their friends 'themed party' which I can't say as I blame them.  I am sure its been a while since they have been together and hung out.  
Nice to know they can get out and have a good time with out too much fan fair. 


Kristen's friend Scouty posted a pic of her with the caption on her instagram.
"STARTING MY DIRTY DANCING BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!"





Source | Via: _oneheartbeat | Robstenation | Meanttobeforever| LiveLoveKstew

No comments:

Post a Comment