Welcome to my Corner of the world!
I am a HUGE fan of Life, and other Sparkly things!
I have NO clue what I am doing with my blog, but things are defiantly changing, and it feels
ACA-AWESOME!

#KeepinTheSparkleAlive #FindYourHAPPEE #FindYourSparkle #TeamInnerSparkler #OregonLynn

Friday, February 17, 2012

Twilight Retail and Tour Shop FOR SALE

Do you SPARKLE?  Do you LOVE Twilight?  Do you have business scene? Then check out one of St. Helen's Oregon SPARKLY Twilight Treasures which is up for SALE!
The current owners have to move, and would love to find new TwiHards to take over and keep the SPARKLE alive!
I would LOVE to own the little shop myself, but a 60 mile commute one way is a bit hard on anyone.  Even if you do drive like a Cullen.  =o)

 However, if you are interested in owning this SPARKLE little gem then click on this link to find out more about how you can own a piece of Twilight history: Experience Twilight.

All of us from this Corner of the world wish them nothing but the best of luck in any, and all future endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment